Terms and conditions
Agreement to Terms
Content Posted by Other Users
Andaazrestaurant is not responsible for, and does not endorse, Content in any posting made by other users on the Websites. Under no circumstances shall Andaazrestaurant be held liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with any Content posted by a third party on the Websites. If you become aware of misuse of the Websites by any person, please contact Andaazrestaurant by mail at: PR@Andaazrestaurant.com or send a message to our live-chat service.
If you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact the local law enforcement agency immediately.
Activities Prohibited on the Websites
The following is a partial list of the kinds of conduct that are illegal or prohibited on the Websites. Andaazrestaurant reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Andaazrestaurant’s sole discretion, engages in any of the prohibited activities. Prohibited activities include — but are not limited to — the following:
– Using the Websites for any purpose in violation of local, state, or federal laws or regulations;
– Posting Content that infringes the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, or any other rights of any party;
– Posting Content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Andaazrestaurant in its sole discretion or pursuant to local community standards;
– Posting Content that constitutes cyber-bullying, as determined by Andaazrestaurant in its sole discretion;
– Posting Content that depicts any dangerous, life-threatening, or otherwise risky behavior;
– Posting telephone numbers, street addresses, or last names of any person;
– Posting URLs to external websites or any form of HTML or programming code;
– Posting anything that may be “spam,” as determined by Andaazrestaurant in its sole discretion;
– Impersonating another person when posting Content;
– Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
– Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments;
– Harassing, threatening, stalking, or abusing any person;
– Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Websites, or which, in the sole discretion of Andaazrestaurant, exposes Andaazrestaurant or any of its customers, suppliers, or any other parties to any liability or detriment of any type; or
– Encouraging other people to engage in any prohibited activities as described herein.
Andaazrestaurant reserves the right — but is not obligated — to do any or all of the following:
– Monitor, edit, or disclose any Content on the Websites; and
– Edit or delete any Content posted on the Websites, regardless of whether such Content violates these standards.
– Andaazrestaurant Trademarks and Copyrights
All trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Andaazrestaurant and/or third parties who have authorized their use (collectively the “Trademarks”)
You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify these Trademarks in any way. The use of Andaazrestaurant’s trademarks on any other website is strictly prohibited. All of the materials contained on the Websites are copyrighted except where explicitly noted otherwise. Andaazrestaurant will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution. Andaazrestaurant neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Websites will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Andaazrestaurant. Use of any materials on the Websites is at your own risk.
This Websites may contain hyperlinks to third-party websites. Andaazrestaurant does not control or endorse these third-party websites or any goods or services sold on those websites. Some of these websites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. You acknowledge and agree that Andaazrestaurant is not responsible or liable for any Content or other materials on these third party websites.
Governing Law and Severability
Payments are processed by Jazz Cash, which is the ultimate holding of the local company in Pakistan. Cross-border sub charges may be applicable.
The provider reserves the right to provide other payment methods or to no longer offer certain payment methods. The end customer bindingly chooses the payment method when placing the respective order. Provided that the end customer chooses an online payment method, an external payment provider cooperating with the provider might process the payment.
The Websites and the Content are provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Andaazrestaurant, its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates (the Andaazrestaurant entities), and each of their agents, representatives and service providers, disclaim all warranties, either expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties rights, and fitness for particular purpose. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. The Andaazrestaurant Entities, their agents, representatives and service providers cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that: (a) the Websites will be reliable, accurate, complete, or updated on a timely basis; (b) the Websites will be free of human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses, including loss of data; (c) any files available for downloading from the Websites will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other codes that manifest contaminating or destructive properties; (d) any Content you post on the Websites will remain on the Websites; or (e) the functions or services performed on the Websites will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the Websites will be corrected.
Limitation of Liability
The Andaazrestaurant entities, their agents, representatives, and service providers, entire liability and your exclusive remedy with respect to your use of the websites is to discontinue your use of the websites. The Andaazrestaurant entities, their agents, representatives, and service providers shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages arising from your use of the websites or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the websites. These exclusions for indirect, special, consequential, and exemplary damages include, without limitation, damages for lost profits, lost data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, work stoppage, computer failure, or malfunction, or any other commercial damages or losses, even if the Andaazrestaurant entities, their agents, representatives, and service providers have been advised of the possibility thereof and regardless of the legal or equitable theory upon which the claim is based.
No refund, Once a reservation has done there will be no refund.
Questions? Comments? Please send an email to us at
©2018 Andaazrestaurant. All rights reserved